The deadline for applying for this program is 30TH September 2018.
The program is aimed at developing careers of aviation professionals. The program has been organized by the International Civil Aviation Organization(ICAO), the International Air Transport Association(IATA) and Airports Council International(ACI).There are currently three chances for Young Aviation Professional Officer positions located in Montreal, Canada.
This program is expected to attract young professionals who hold advanced university qualifications and have already acquired a minimum of two years of experience in aviation-related regulatory activities.
The officers will be expected to contribute to ICAO,IATA and ACI work programs related to aviation safety, air navigation capacity and efficiency or to economic development of air transport, aviation facilitation or environmental protection focusing on inter-relationships between regulatory activities of ICAO and those in the airline and airport industries in IATA and ACI.
All officers will be able to advance their knowledge and understanding of international civil aviation regulatory activities and of the airline and airport industries. Each officer will be accompanied by a subject-matter expert from ICAO,IATA and ACI throughout the program.
After successful completion of the program, the Young Aviation Professionals will be retained on the ICAO roster for possible consideration for suitable ICAO posts in future and they will also be able to apply for suitable posts at ACI or IATA. The aviation professional Officer position will be filled for 18 months.
- Some of the Income Generating Activities to engage in before and After Graduation
- Young Ocean Leaders Wanted now,Apply Now
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with a Commercial Pilot License or an Air Traffic Control License.
- Minimum two years working experience in aviation related regulatory activities in the aviation industry.
- Fluency in writing,reading, and speaking English. Fluency in French,Spanish,Chinese,Russian or Arabic languages is an added advantage.
- Age of applicant should be 32 years old or less.
- All applicants should be willing to learn and be able to engage in self-development.
- They should also be able to prioritize, set clear goals and have good time management skills.
- They are also required to find appropriate solutions for clients and keep them informed.
- They are also required to be able to us e MS Office Suite,Sharepoint or its equivalent.
Interested persons can submit application at https://careers.icao.int
Interested persons should submit a motivation letter which summarizes professional achievements of applicant, suitability for the program, career aspirations and why they wish to be considered.