Are you a Pharmaceutical Technologist and you have been looking for a job? OMGDiary brings you a job opportunity.The County government of Nyamira is giving Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs. 5 successful applicants will do the job on contract basis.
What is required:
- You must be ea Kenyan citizen.
- You must be a holder of Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized tertiary institution.
- The minimum KCSE grade is C plain.
- You must be a registered member of the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- You are required to demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the national values and principles of Public Service Governance as espoused in the Constitution of Kenya 2010, Articles 10 and 232
- You should have a certificate in computer applications.
- You must satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Your tasks once you get the job
-Dispensing and compounding medicine.
-Verifying and maintaining information relating to drugs issued to patients
-Ordering and recording of drugs and other supplies
-Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to apply
All applicants are supposed to submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 434-40500
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at County Public Service Board’s located in Nyamira Town MEA COMPLEX Building.
All applications should reach the office on or before 6th July, 2018.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All youth, women and physically challenged individuals are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: OMGDiary is not responsible for any inconvenience that might be experienced by applicants of this job.
Visit OMGDiary.com for more future job updates.