National Intelligence Service (NIS) is recruiting fresh graduates for Graduate Trainee positions. The body, which is mandated for collecting intelligence, is one of the best paying institutions in the country.
NIS is an equal opportunity employer that seeks to recruit the most qualified persons for the job.
The Recruitment and Selection process of Officers in NIS is undertaken at three (3) entry levels namely :- Graduate, Diploma and Certificate trainees described below. Those seeking to be considered for future opportunities should register and submit their Resume/CV profiles’ online.
- National Intelligence Service (N.I.S) does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training e.t.c).
- Consequently, in no event shall the National Intelligence Service (N.I.S) be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including damages arising from your use of the N.I.S Career Portal.
|Title||1. GRADUATE TRAINEES|
|Title||2. DIPLOMA TRAINEES|
|Title||3. CERTIFICATE TRAINEES|
PROFILE SUBMISSION GUIDE
In order to successfully submit your profile/Resume, follow the steps below:-
- If you already have an N.I.S Career Portal account, please proceed to log in page and update your Resume/Profile.
- If you don’t have N.I.S Career Portal account, please proceed to registration page, to create a new account. Thereafter you will receive your login detail in your email account.
- Note: To successfully create your profile the following documents are required as part of attachment:-
- National ID (Mandatory)
- Passport photo image (Mandatory)
- University/College/Tertiary education completion certificate(s)-(Mandatory)
- O-Level School completion certificate (Mandatory)
- O-Level School leaving certificate(Optional)
If you possess a diploma certificate, you will earn above Ksh70,000.Graduate Trainees with a degree course earn from Ksh120,000.
NIS is among the few parastatals in Class A; others include,EACC,CBK,NSE and KAA.Starting salary for fresh graduates in these institutions is Ksh130,000.
Source website: Venas News