Like most universities in this digital era, Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology(MMUST) has an online portal to enable students get services efficiently as fast as possible online.
Some of the services which students can get access to via the portal include; checking fee balances, course registrations, viewing admission status, downloading temporary and provisional transcripts (for those who may need them immediately after graduation as they await main ones) and many more other online services.
How to create/register on MMUST Students Portal
Follow the following steps to get you done:
- Access the main students portal via the link: portal.mmust.ac.ke. You will see a page similar to the one in the screenshot below:
- On the bottom right corner, click CREATE ACCOUNT
- In the spaces registration / employee number : enter your Registration number for Passwords pace, enter any number of your choice that you would like to be the password.
- In the space labelled Confirm password, repeat the password you chose in step 3 above to confirm it and click on SUBMIT button.
If you followed the procedure above correctly, congrats! You just created a MMUST student portal profile and you can access all campus e-services right on your portal.
However, note that, a notification will popup notifying you that an activation code has been wired to your MMUST corporate email. Disregard this message at the moment. But if you want to login to the corporate account use the link http://verification.mmust.ac.ke/
How to reset a MMUST students portal password
Just in case you had set a complicated password and you cannot easily remember, you don’t have to worry; you can reset the password at any time.
Just follow the procedure below to get yourself done as quick as possible.
- Log on to MMUST students portal using the link: www.portal.mmust.ac.ke
- Click on RESET PASSWORD link. See the screenshot below for further understanding;
- Enter your Registration number thereafter, then click on EMAIL LINK button. An email will be sent to your MMUST corporate email account.
You can access the account using the link http://verification.mmust.ac.ke/. A link will be sent to your inbox to use for resetting the password.
- Follow the prompts therein and login to the portal using the NEW PASSWORD that you had chosen via the prompts above and you are done.