Maseno University is one of the leading universities in Kenya in terms of producing fully baked all round IT gurus. Most courses offered at the campus come with Information Technology (IT).
The campus developed an online portal to enable students get services efficiently as fast as possible online. You can also follow this link to view Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology’s student portal just in case it may be useful to you.
The services which students can get access to via the Maseno University portal include;
- Checking fee balances,
- Course registrations,
- Viewing admission status,
- Downloading temporary and provisional transcripts (for those who may need them immediately after graduation as they await main ones)
- Registering for graduation and many more other online services.
As you can see, Maseno University Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the Maseno University.
How to register/login on Maseno University Students Portal
To access the Maseno university portals for various areas such ass students portal, you can use any of the following links:
- Maseno University Students Portal: http://portal.maseno.ac.ke
- Maseno University Staff Portal: http://staff.maseno.ac.ke
- Maseno University Main Website: http://www.maseno.ac.ke
How to Reset Maseno University Students Portal Password
Registration on the Maseno University Students Portal is the easiest thing ever. However, to get started, you need to note that:
All First year Students Admitted through KUCCPS Should use their ADMISSION NUMBER as password for initial login eg. BE/00020/018
In case you want to change your initial password, you can change it by updating your profile. For any inquiries visit Director ICT office.
If you lost your student login password and would like to change it, please visit the Director, ICT Office at any time.
Always Keep visiting OMGDiary for more day to day hacks and solutions. Share this to your friends and let me know your thoughts in the comment box below.