The deadline for applying for this competition is 30TH September 2018.
This competition is for young people in Kenya to submit short films under the theme “she is namba one.”The objective of the competition is to encourage the creation of content for and by smart phones. Awards will be given to the participants who will take the first, second and third places.
The best participant will be given a prize of 100,000 shillings.
The second best participant will be given a prize of 50,000 shillings.
The third participant after the best two will be given a prize of 25,000 shillings.
Support for production of a short film may be given to to the best participant who engaged in the competition for the first time.
- Age should be 18 years old and above.
- The work must not infringe the copyright, trade mark, privacy ,publicity or other personal rights of any person or entity.
- Only one film will be accepted from each participant.
- All films to be submitted should have been shot by smart phones.
- Films to be submitted should not exceed 4 minutes.
- Films should be in any of the following formats:
- Films must be original work and must not have been previously published or distributed in any form .
Any software or editing apps can be used to edit the films.
External devices for audio recording can be used.
Films can be in English language or Kiswahili language or French or a mixture of them.
Interested persons can download the application form here
Films can be submitted to email@example.com
Do you know any friend or family member who can benefit from this information? Share with them the link of this page. Sharing is caring.