This year’s KCPE examinations were supervised and done in a transparent way without or minimal irregularities. Marking was also done as fast as possible as per the new laid policies by the ministry. Apparently, the form one selection is through and successful.
Good news is that those days where pupils used to wait for their admission letters so that they can know their high school of admission are long gone!
Students are now able to check for their school of admission where they were placed, Online Confirmation, Selection Date and respective reporting dates.
Schools of placement can be checked at various levels namely; selection for national schools, selection for extra county schools, selection for county schools and selection for sub-county schools.
Here are the links for further instructions on individual selection systems:
- Click here to access Form One School Selection System for National Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for Extra County Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for County Schools
- Click here to Access Form One School Selection System for Sub County Schools
Instructions on the Form one Selection system portals:
On following the links above, the instructions below
- Select the county and sub-county you sat KCPE then key in your INDEX NUMBER and Submit.
- Click on the link named “ADMISSION LETTER” at the bottom of the page for a copy of your admission letter.
- Use the printer icon to print or download icon to download to your computer.
- Get your primary school’s headteacher to endorse the letter and stamp it in the space provided.
- Finally, present it for admission together with a certified copy of birth certificate
Form One Selection Confirmation via SMS
To check the secondary school one has been admitted to via SMS, send an SMS with your INDEX NUMBER to 20042 from any network.
Online Confirmation for Form One Selection
To check the secondary school one has been admitted to online, visit the Website: http://www.education.go.ke/ and enter your Index number.